1. Information collected by Neffos
We will collect certain information when you use Neffos' products or services. In addition to the information that is provided to us directly by yourself (such as accounts or personal information for certain Neffos' services, e.g. phone number and e-mail address), we may also record information related to your device and your use of our apps and services. For example, we may collect:
1) Device information – device model number, IMEI number, operating system version, ROM version, country code, etc;
2) Location information – geographical location information. However, you may turn off the location function to stop the information collection of your location;
3) User habit – user habit for display, sound and vibration setting;
4) Device usage – storage space usage, network operator, battery charging time, etc;
5) Log information – application log files, time and duration of the use of service, related information stored in the cookie settings of the device.
In addition, with the permission of the law, we may also collect your information from public sources, and combine with other information received or related to you.
2. How Neffos uses your information
Your information collected by Neffos will mainly be used for the following purposes:
1) provide customized user experience, content, marketing and recommendations in our products and services;
2) provide maintenance services for your device;
3) prevent, investigate and stop fraud, unauthorized or illegal activities;
4) help us to better optimize our products and services;
5) other purposes after obtaining your consent.
3. Who does Neffos disclose your information to
Under the following circumstances, we may disclose your information to third parties:
1) with your consent
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties after obtaining your express consent.
2) disclose to our affiliates or partners
In order to provide you with better services, we may disclose part of your personal information to our affiliated companies or partners. We will strictly prohibit our affiliates or partners from using the information shared by us for any other purpose.
3) requested by law
When requested by law, regulations, judicial or Government authorities, we may disclose your personal information.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties other than the situations described above.
4. Storage and transmission of information
Information collected by us may be stored in your mobile phone or on our servers and may be transmitted, stored and processed outside of the country/region in which you live (e.g. China). It may include jurisdictions which may not be able to provide similar privacy protection regulations as the country/region you belong to. During this process, Neffos will adopt encryption measures to protect your information and data, to ensure your information cannot be accessed, used or disclosed without permission. However, due to the inherent defects and operational risk of network, we cannot guarantee that your information is absolutely safe.
5. How Neffos protects your information
Neffos takes users' personal data security very seriously. We implement industry-standard practices to protect your personal data, and to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alteration, damage or loss of your data. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data. For example, we will use encryption technology and other technical means to ensure the confidentiality of the data; we will protect the data center through the use of anti-virus software, monitoring system, and encryption mechanism, to prevent any malicious attack on the data; we will deploy access control mechanism to ensure only authorized personnel can access personal data; we will enhance awareness among employees about the importance of protecting personal data through security and privacy protection training sessions. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but please note that no security measures are completely infallible.
Last updated on October 20, 2016.